Friday, July 20, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
-1 PACK OF SQUARE WONTON WRAPS
-1/3 pound ground beef
-1 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese (7 oz)
-1 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (7 oz)
-3/4 cup ricotta cheese (3 oz)
- cup pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with pan spray.
- Brown beef, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Mix ground beef, parm cheese,mozz cheese, ricotta cheese and sauce all together. Reserving a little sauce to brush on the top
- Line each cup with 1 wonton wrap
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the beef and cheese mix in each cup and repeat layers, tuck and fold in edges of the top layer and top with a little pasta sauce.
- Bake for @ 25 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.